- Music & Events
- Robert’s at Medina
- Catered Events
- Medina Inn
Location: Catering and Events
Job Type: Part-time
We’re looking for great, customer-focused individuals to join our Banquet Team for the hundreds of events we cater each year. Hours vary as each event is different.
– Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner
– Comply with attendance and dress code, available for work on a regular basis
– Abide by all State, Federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages
– Providing a friendly, professional attitude towards guests and staff
– Organizing, preparing and setting event rooms
– Effectively communicating and meeting guests’ needs
– Maintaining proper dining experience
– Delivering items, refilling or removing glasses and dining ware
– Knowledge of policies and procedures
– Maintaining back of the house, front of the house and side work duties for overall productivity of banquet events
– Seek direction from management when needed and complete all other assigned duties when necessary.
– Banquet experience preferred – not required. We can provide training and information.
– Reliable and on time, provide own transportation
– Friendly and approachable
– Communicates well with co-workers and guests
– Must be a team player and work well in a group
– Ability to transport up to 30 lbs through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time
– Basic knowledge of alcoholic beverages and alcohol safety preferred – not required. Medina can provide training and information.
Does this sound like something that would interest you?