The New Catering Menu for Plymouth Creek Center is HERE!
Contact one of our Events Consultants @ 763.478.6661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations and thank you for your interest in Medina Catering for your upcoming Wedding Reception at The Plymouth Creek Center. Our Professtionl Staff with over 50 years of experience will pamper you and your guests with freshly prepared Plated or Buffet Entrees and excellent service for unforgettable memories.
With our Dinner Package the Following is included:
All place settings to include China, Flatware and Glassware
90 by 90 White or Ivory Table Linens
18 Linen Napkin colors to select from
White Table Skirting for your Head Table, Gift Table, Guest Book Table, Cake Table, and
Food and Beverage Tables
Catering Captain and Professional Banquet Staff
*A minimum order of $21.99 per person is required for inclusion of linen tablecloths, linen napkins, table skirting and banquet servers. Items are available at an additional cost for orders below the minimum.
*Hors D’Oeuvres receptions with dinner service occurring between 4pm-8pm require an $21.99 per guest food order.
*Hors D’Oeuvres receptions with food service occurring between 12-4pm requires a $12.99 per guest food order.
CAN’T DECIDE ON AN ENTREE?
SCHEDULE A TASTING!
Complimentary tastings are provided if you are booked with us. If you wish to schedule a tasting prior to booking, a charge to do so would apply. If you book with us after the tasting, the charge is credited to your final reception invoice.
You may choose between either an entree tasting (from the buffet or dinner entree menu) or an appetizer tasting. Carved items are excluded from tasting selections.
- A complimentary buffet or plated meal tasting consists of a total of two entrees, two salads, one potato and one vegetable choice. The cost of a pre-booking tasting ranges from $19.99 to $32.99 (+ tax & service charge) per person.
- A complimentary Hors D oeuvres tasting consists of 6-7 selections. The cost of a pre-booking Hors D oeuvres tasting is $24 (+ tax & service charge) per person.
- For complimentary tastings, additional entre, salad, potato, vegetable or hors d’oeuvres selections would be an additional cost.
- Our Executive Chef prepares all menu items for tastings. For this reason, tastings need to be scheduled during times of his availability; tastings can be made by appointment Mondays – Thursdays from 9:00am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm and require at least a 2 weeks advance notice. If you are working on a tighter timeline please let us know and we will do our best to accomodate you.
- Menu selections are requested at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled tasting.
Schedule a tasting with one of our Events Consultants at 763.478.6661 or email@example.com