Location: Catering and Events
Job Type: Part-time
The banquet serving position entails executing details of private events’ Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) by being responsible for that event’s specific timeline, set up needs, and executing the serving of food and beverage while keeping the event space as clean as possible and providing friendly customer service. Some private events are off-site, and include loading and unloading our catering truck.
– Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner
– Comply with attendance and dress code, available for work on a regular basis
– Providing a friendly, professional attitude towards guests and staff
– Maintaining proper dining experience
– Delivering items, refilling or removing glasses and dining ware
– Knowledge of Medina’s policies and procedures (provided during training)
– Maintaining back of the house, front of the house and side work duties for overall productivity of banquet events
– Banquet experience preferred but not required. We can provide training! Serving experience is a plus!
– Reliable and on time, provide own transportation
– Friendly and approachable
– Effective communication + team player
– Ability to transport heavy dish/glassware through a crowded room on a continuous basis
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time